Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hot Cocoa?

Remember when you were at my house on our second or third date ever and I decided while you were in the other room to whip up some nice warm hot cocoa for the cold evening? I finished it up, put some whip creme on it and carried it to the edge of the counter, just visible from my room beyond. Then I went in to woo you with my thoughtfullness... Little did I know, I was about to get shot down denied... I came in and said "So, Ash... would you like some hot cocoa?" knowing that you had been complaining about the frigid temperature outside. Much to my surprise and disappointment you said "Hmm, nah... I don't like to eat sugar this late"... I was like "Oh... yeah... ok... sure... of course not" and slowly glanced over my shoulder to make sure that you hadn't seen the steaming cups just within sight... Lucky you hadn't, so I went in the kitchen and quickly dumped it back in the cocomotion... Good think Jim and Amy came by later to drink it so my thoughtfulness wasn't wasted :).... That was awesome.

1 comment: