Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Are they in New York?"

First of all...that movie was all OVER the place! 2012 is just like all the other "the world is ending, we're all gonna die!!" movies...Easy enough to follow for sure. But if you happen to zonk out for a SECOND you'll end up missing out on where all the action is. How someone can travel from California to China in a day should make you skeptical enough...so naturally when I saw the Eiffel Tower getting knocked over by the runaway plane I figured they were probably in Paris or New York(since I thought the only tall building in the US was in NY...the Empire State building. Shyeah! How could I have gotten that wrong? They don't even look the same)...right? Naturally...try naturally not! Try L.A.--evidently they have a fake little Eiffel Tower there (have I ever been there??? NO. Have you? Of course). So of course when you made me repeat the question I had already figured out I asked the wrong one...Thanks for laughing...jerk...ha ha ha. I admit. It was pretty funny. I'm so glad we can laugh at my expense of being stupid. The sad part is...I wasn't stupid until I met you. Anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment