Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Xylophone vs Xiphoid

In the act of "tickling collarbones" Casey was trying to avoid my attack when incidently my very bony elbow pressed into is sternum. He yelped out in complaint against me, "Ow! You were right on my Cocyx bone!" I started laughing very hard because I knew that your cocyx bone was not located in the chest, reather, it was another name for your tailbone. So, naturally, I corrected him, "Idiot! That's not your cocyx! That's your Xylopoid Process!" Yet again, I accomplished the impossible feat of mixing one thing with another (yes, it's very hard you should try it sometime. Only the very most talented can pull it off). Of course he laughed and said, "Oh, you mean your Xiphoid?" Oh, sure. NOW he remembers the name. Cause I helped him out a little. Cocyx my A--. Literally:)

No comments:

Post a Comment